Wednesday, August 11, 2010

2

Voting is open in the NSB Radio Awards 2010!


Hey guys,

NSB Radio are about to have their inaugural NSB Radio awards and I have been lucky enough to be nominated in a couple of categories.

If you're here then you're probably a fan of the show, I thank you and I'm hoping you can help me out here please.

The categories are below and I have listed where I have been nominated, if you could take a minute to vote - no registration needed, only an email address to ensure it is a valid vote - I'd really appreciate it.

The voting page is here - http://www.nsbradio.co.uk/vote

Best Antipodean DJ - Llupa
Best Guest Mix - Kultur and Colombo on Disc Breaks with Llupa 12/11/09
Best Live Broadcast - Regrooved
Best Radio Show - Llupa
The Voice of NSB Radio - Llupa

Voting closes on the 18th of August and the winners will be announced on Saturday night the 21st at the NSB 10th birthday party.

Thanks heaps for your support over the last few years and here's to a few more of bringing you the best from the deeper end of breakbeat!

Cheers,
Tom Llupa

2 comments :